Muhammad Navid Anjum Aadit was born in Dhaka, Bangladesh. He passed B.Sc. with Honors (2016) in Electrical and Electronic Engineering (EEE) from Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (BUET). He is currently pursuing Masters of Science (M.Sc.) in EEE from the same university.
He passed S.S.C. from Motijheel Ideal School and College (2008) and H.S.C. from Notre Dame College (2010).
He performed his undergrad research work under Dr. Md. Kawsar Alam, Associate Professor, EEE, BUET on “3D Quantum Mechanical Simulation of AlGaN/GaN HEMT: Study of Polarization Effect with a Novel Design”. He is a research member of Nanoscale Science and Technology (NST) research group led by Dr. Alam.
During his undergrad research, Aadit et al. published 2 (two) research papers on High Electron Mobility Transistors (HEMTs). One of them was published in 5th IEEE International Conference on Informatics, Electronics Vision (ICIEV), 2016 and the other in 3Rd International Conference on Electrical Engineering and Information & Communication Technology (iCEEiCT), 2016. Apart from this, he has published two more research papers in ICIEV 2016. He has also a Journal article under review on Digital Arduino Oscilloscope which is designed and devised by his own. He has two more research papers on Suppression of Noise of Bengali Speech Signals in iCEEiCT, 2016 and on Pitch and Formant Estimation of Bengali Speech Signals in ICCIT, 2016. He is pursuing his post-graduate thesis work on Negative Bias Temperature Instability (NBTI) analysis of different shaped HEMTs.
In his early life, he received many awards from both school and college. He stood first (combined) in his school for consecutive 8 years. Notably, he stood 1st in whole Bangladesh in primary scholarship, 2002 and was awarded Gold Medal by the PM of Bangladesh. Later, he received scholarships many times from Jainul Memorial foundation, Scholars’ Forum Bangladesh and Bangladesh Bank Employees’ Fund. He also got Junior Scholarship with talentpool merit in 2005 from Dhaka Board. He received 1st Prize for Science Project and 1st Prize for Science Wall Magazine at Science Fair, ISTARC, Ideal School and College, 2007. He got Board Talent scholarship for merit position in S.S.C., Dhaka Board.
In his Notre Dame College life, he stood first (combined) and got awarded Certificate of Achievement from King’s College, Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania, United States in recognition of outstanding achievement in science, 2008-2009. He also received Special Mention awarded for Academic Excellence, 2010 and Certificate of Merit awarded for Academic Merit Position, 2010 from Notre Dame College. He got scholarship for merit position in H.S.C., Dhaka Board.
In his BUET life, he received Dean Scholarship (2011-2016) and University Merit Scholarship, for 6 (six) terms (2011-2016). He was awarded as Runners Up, EEE Day MATLAB Contest, BUET, 2015.
He is currently working as a Lecturer in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering of Notre Dame University Bangladesh (NDUB) where he is conducting EEE and Science courses. He is skilled at Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Microsoft Visual Studio, ISIS Proteus, Quartus, PSAF, PIC Microcontroller, MPLAB IDE, C, C++, Verilog, VHDL, Processing, Assembly, MATLAB, Cadence, COMSOL, Arduino, PSpice, and LATEX. His research interests are mainly (not limited to): Nano-electronics, Optoelectronics, Electronic Device, VLSI, Solid State Electronics, Photovoltaic Devices (e.g. Solar Cells), Nano-Electro-Mechanical Systems (NEMS) Design, Robotics, Digital Signal Processing, Speech Recognition and Noise Analysis.
Please visit his personal website to know more of him at: https://sites.google.com/site/navidanjumaadit
• Dean Scholarship, for Level-1, 2, 4 (2011-2016).
• University Merit Scholarship, for 6 (six) terms (2011-2016).
• Board Scholarship, Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination, Dhaka Board, 2010.
• Board Scholarship, Secondary School Certificate Examination, Dhaka Board, 2008.
• Talentpool Scholarship, Junior Scholarship Examination, Dhaka Board, 2005.
• 1st in whole Bangladesh- Talentpool Scholarship, Primary Scholarship Examination, Dhaka Board, 2002.
• Full Free Studentship, Ideal School and College, 2000-2008 for excellent academic results (combined 1st).
• Full Free Studentship, Notre Dame College, 2008-2010 for excellent academic results (combined 1st).
• Jainul Memorial Scholarship (3 times) (2004-2006).
• Scholars’ Forum Scholarship (5 times) (2002-2006).
• Bangladesh Bank Employees’ Fund Scholarship (2000-2008).
• Gold Medal as National Award from the Honorable Prime Minister of Bangladesh for standing 1st in whole
Bangladesh in Primary Scholarship, 2002.
• Certificate of Achievement from King’s College, Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania, United States in Recognition of
Outstanding Achievement in Science, 2008-2009.
• Special Mention, Notre Dame College awarded for Academic Excellence, 2010.
• Certificate of Merit, Notre Dame College awarded for Academic Merit Position, 2010.
• Runners up, EEE Day MATLAB Contest, Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology, 2015.
• 1st Prize for Science Project at Science Fair, ISTARC, Ideal School and College, 2007.
• 1st Prize for Science Wall Magazine at Science Fair, ISTARC, Ideal School and College, 2007.
• Divisional Award, Dhaka DC Office for standing 1st in Dhaka Division in Primary Scholarship, 2002.
• End of Course Certificate from British Council, Bangladesh for Upper-intermediate English Course, 2008.
• M. N. A. Aadit, S. G. Kirtania, F. Afrin, M. K. Alam, and Q. D. M. Khosru "High Electron Mobility Transistors: Performance Analysis, Research Trend and Applications," in "Field-Effect Transistor", Edited by Momcilo Pejovic, InTech Open, pp. 1-20, June 2017.
• M. N. A. Aadit and S. G. Kirtania, “A High Frequency Economical Arduino Oscilloscope with Variable Voltage Swing,” in Measurement, Elsevier, 2017 (under review).