Muhammad Navid Anjum Aadit was born in Dhaka, Bangladesh on 11 April, 1993.He passed S.S.C. from Motijheel Ideal School and College (2008) and H.S.C. from Notre Dame College (2010).
He passed B.Sc. with Honors (2016) in Electrical and Electronic Engineering (EEE) from Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (BUET). He is currently pursuing Masters of Science (M.Sc.) in EEE from the same university.
He performed his undergrad research work under Dr. Md. Kawsar Alam, Associate Professor, EEE, BUET on “3D Quantum Mechanical Simulation of AlGaN/GaN HEMT : Study of PolarizationEffect with a Novel Design”. He is a research member of Nanoscale Science and Technology (NST) research group led by Dr. Alam.
During his undergrad research, Aaditet al. published 2 (two) research papers on High Electron Mobility Transistors (HEMTs).One of them was published in 5th IEEE International Conference on Informatics, Electronics Vision (ICIEV), 2016 and the other in 3Rd International Conference on Electrical Engineering and Information & Communication Technology (iCEEiCT), 2016. Apart from this, he has published a research paper on Separate Absorption and Multiplication Avalanche Photodiodes (SAM APDs) in ICIEV 2016. He has also published an articlein an IEEE Journal on Instrumentation and Measurement on Digital Arduino Oscilloscope which is designed and devised by his own. He has two more research papers on Thermal and Stress effects on Superlattice Avalanche Photodiodes (APDs) and on Pitch and Formant Estimation of Bengali Speech Signals in iCEEiCT, 2016. He is pursuing his post graduate thesis work on Negative Bias Temperature Instability (NBTI) analysis of different shaped HEMTs.
In his early life, he received many awards from both school and college. He stood first (combined) in his school for consecutive 8 years. Notably, he stood 1st in whole Bangladesh in primary scholarship, 2002 and was awarded Gold Medal by the PM of Bangladesh. Later, he received scholarships many times from Jainul Memorial foundation, Scholars’ Forum Bangladesh and Bangladesh Bank Employees’ Fund. He also got Junior Scholarship with talentpool merit in 2005 from Dhaka Board. He received 1stPrize for Science Project and 1stPrize for Science Wall Magazine at Science Fair, ISTARC, Ideal School and College, 2007. He got Board Talent scholarship for merit position in S.S.C., Dhaka Board.
In his Notre Dame College life, he stood first (combined) and got awarded Certificate of Achievement from King’s College, Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania, United States in recognition of outstanding achievement in science, 2008-2009. He also received Special Mention awarded for Academic Excellence, 2010 and Certificate of Merit awarded for Academic Merit Position, 2010 from Notre Dame College.He got scholarship for merit position in H.S.C., Dhaka Board.
In his BUET life, he received Dean Scholarship (2011-2016) and University Merit Scholarship, for 6 (six) terms (2011-2016). He was awarded as Runners Up, EEE Day MATLAB Contest, BUET, 2015.
He is currently working as a Lecturer in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering of Notre Dame University Bangladesh(NDUB) where he is conducting EEE and Science courses. He is skilled at Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Microsoft Visual Studio, ISIS Proteus, Quartus, PSAF, PIC Microcontroller, MPLAB IDE, C, C++, Verilog, VHDL, Processing, Assembly, MATLAB, Cadence, COMSOL, Arduino, PSpice, and LATEX.His research interests are mainly (not limited to) : Nano-electronics, Optoelectronics, Electronic Device, VLSI, Solid State Electronics, PhotovoltaicDevices (e.g. Solar Cells), Nano-Electro-Mechanical Systems (NEMS) Design, Robotics, Digital Signal Processing, Speech Recognition and Noise Analysis.
Please visit his personal website to know more of him at: https://sites.google.com/site/navidanjumaadit
1.M. N. A. Aadit, S. G. Kirtania, and M. Z. Islam, “A High Frequency Economical Arduino Oscilloscope withVariable Voltage Swing,” IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement, 2016.
1. M. N. A. Aadit, S. G. Kirtania, and M. K. Alam, “Dependence of Threshold Voltage on Doped Layer Thickness inAlGaN/GaN HEMT: An Improved Split Donor E-mode Design,” in Informatics, Electronics Vision (ICIEV), IEEEInternational Conference, 2016.
2. M. N. A. Aadit, S. G. Kirtania, and M. K. Alam, “Estimation of Polarization Charge in Nitride Based MODFETUsing Differential Threshold Voltage Technique,” in Informatics, Electronics Vision (ICIEV), IEEE InternationalConference, 2016.
3. M. N. A. Aaditand U. S. Khan, “Stark Effect on InP-InGaAs Separate Absorption and Multiplication AvalanchePhotodiodes,” in Informatics, Electronics Vision (ICIEV), IEEE International Conference, 2016.
4. M. N. A. Aadit,S. G. Kirtania and M. T. Mahin, “Thermal and stress effects on Superlattice Avalanche Photodiodes (APDs)” in Electrical Engineering and Information & Communication Technology (iCEEiCT), IEEE International Conference, 2016.
5. M. N. A. Aadit,S. G. Kirtania and M. T. Mahin, “Pitch and Formant Estimation of Bengali Speech Signals” in Electrical Engineering and Information & Communication Technology (iCEEiCT), IEEE International Conference, 2016.